domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

Seasons that pass us by ...





I'm a big lover of Autumn and Winter, why ... Because I live in a country that has a lot of sun, long Summers and different settings for all tastes. Beach is everywhere and what for some is awesome for others is tiring. Don't get me wrong, I love Summer time, beach, long sunny days but after a month I start to get bored and I miss those cool days with less sun and more gray, it's just the way I am. I think that living some years in the U.S.A. changed my way of life, my mind, and the way I look at different scenarios in life. I became part European but my heart belongs to my younger years, the ones I lived in a country that has everything and where you can re-invent yourself to be whoever you want to be. All this to say that Autumn is coming and to share the orange and the yellows that come along with this Season ...














Find me pinning on my boards in Pinterest and follow ...

https://www.pinterest.com/patblover/

Just a reminder, keep working hard, don't give up, enjoy the good things and face the hard ones with a smile and bravery.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário